WELCOME TO OUR INFORMATIONAL PAGE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH UP-TO-DATE NEWS REGARDING THE CURRENT STATUS IN COUNTRIES OF OUR OPERATIONAL SPHERE. PRIMARILY, WE WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS OUR WISHES TO THOSE WHO WITNESSED THE HARD TIMES DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF THE COVID-19. AS A FAMILY-RULED COMPANY, WE ARE ACQUAINTED WITH THE CHALLENGING AND OFTEN TRYING NATURE OF THE CURRENT SITUATION. HOWEVER, WE NEVER LEAVE OUR POSITIVE OUTLOOKS FOR FUTURE DAYS AND WILL FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH THE BEST TOURS THROUGHOUT CENTRAL ASIA TO RUSSIA!
KAZAKHSTAN COVID-19 UPDATES
Update on travel restrictions to Kazakhstan
Attention! Currently, direct flights are open with 31 countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, India, Italy, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Japan, Iran.
Citizens of 57 countries can enter Kazakhstan on a visa-free regime: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican, Vietnam.
Citizens of these countries DO NOT require IDC permission when entering Kazakhstan by air.
However, if foreign citizens cross the RoK border by land transport (train, auto), Inter-Governmental Commission permission is mandatory**.
Attention! Сitizens of the countries with which Kazakhstan resumed direct air communication can enter the territory of Kazakhstan via third countries.
Starting from 17th January 2022, all passengers (including vaccinated passengers), arriving in Kazakhstan from foreign countries must have a negative PCR test certificate (no more than 72 hours should pass from the day of collection of biomaterial till the moment of crossing the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
PCR test certificates must be in English, Russian, or Kazakh languages (PCR test certificates obtained at any certified laboratories will be accepted in paper and digital versions).
Exceptions children under the age of 5.
Foreign citizens including those with a residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Without a negative PCR test, passengers will not be allowed on board at the departure airport.
- PCR test certificate must be in English, Russian or Kazakh languages.
- PCR test certificates obtained at any certified laboratories will be accepted, both in paper and digital versions.
- PCR test certificate is also required from international transit passengers connecting in Kazakhstan.
All passengers arriving to Kazakhstan from foreign countries are required to familiarize themselves with the governmental sanitary and quarantine rules.
We would like to encourage you to visit www.gov.kz for more information.
RUSSIA COVID-19 UPDATES
Update on travel restrictions to Russia
As you know, in connection with the threat of the spread of the new coronavirus infection COVID-19, the government of Russian Federation have taken enhanced measures to ensure the safety of their citizens, including both restrictions on crossing state borders and a reduction in international air traffic.
Today, the entry into the Russian Federation of foreign citizens is carried out in the manner prescribed by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 635-r dated March 16, 2020. (http://government.ru/en/news/41422/)
When planning a trip to the Russian Federation, please note that at the moment, without additional conditions, foreigners can enter Russia only by flights from the countries with which Russia has resumed regular passenger flights.
At the moment, Russia carries out regular passenger flights with the following countries: Kazakhstan, Great Britain (suspended until June 1, 2021), Tanzania (suspended indefinitely), Turkey, Switzerland, Egypt, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Korea, Cuba, Serbia, Japan, Seychelles, Ethiopia, Vietnam, India, Qatar, Finland, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Greece, Singapore, Venezuela, Germany, Syria, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka.
The following categories of foreign citizens are allowed to enter the Russian Federation through land checkpoints:
- Accredited or appointed employees of diplomatic missions and consular offices of foreign states in the Russian Federation, international organizations and their representations, other official missions of foreign states located on the territory of the Russian Federation
- Citizens of states with which the Russian Federation has international agreements on visa-free travel, if these citizens enter the Russian Federation in connection with the death of a close relative (spouse, spouse, parent, children, adoptive parent, adopted child, guardian and trustee), subject to the presentation of a copy of the death certificate or certificate of death and a document confirming the degree of relationship, or enter the Russian Federation with valid diplomatic or service passports;
- Persons who are family members (spouses, parents, children, adoptive parents, adopted children), guardians and trustees of citizens of the Russian Federation, subject to a copy of a document confirming the degree of relationship;
- Persons permanently residing in the territory of the Russian Federation (if they have a residence permit for the Russian Federation);
- Persons entering the Russian Federation for the purpose of treatment, information about which was sent by a medical organization in accordance with the algorithm for filing applications for entry into the Russian Federation of foreign citizens, including for the purpose of obtaining medical services, approved by the Operational Headquarters for the Prevention of the Importation and Spread of a New Coronavirus Infection on the territory of the Russian Federation, using the federal state information system "Unified portal of state and municipal services (functions)" to the departmental segment of the Ministry of the Russian Federation of the state system of migration and registration accounting, as well as the production, execution and control of the circulation of identity documents for subsequent sending to the departmental segment of the FSB of Russia of the specified state system;
- Persons entering the Russian Federation to visit sick close relatives (spouses, parents, children, adoptive parents, adopted children), guardians and trustees in need of care, if there are documents issued by a medical organization confirming their condition, and a copy of a document confirming the degree of relationship;
- Persons participating in the State Program for Assisting the Voluntary Resettlement to the Russian Federation of Compatriots Living Abroad, approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 22, 2006 N 637 "On Measures to Assist the Voluntary Resettlement of Compatriots Living Abroad to the Russian Federation" (hereinafter referred to as the State Program), as well as their family members indicated in the certificate of a participant in the State Program, upon presentation of a certificate of a participant in the State Program or its copy, the loyalty of which is certified in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (for family members of a participant in the State Program);
- Persons entering the Russian Federation in order to carry out labor activities specified in the lists formed in accordance with the algorithm of actions to attract foreign citizens to the economy of the Russian Federation, approved by the operational headquarters to prevent the import and spread of a new coronavirus infection on the territory of the Russian Federation, and directed by Rostrud using the federal state information system "Unified portal of state and municipal services (functions)" to the departmental segment of the Ministry of the Russian Federation of the state system of migration and registration accounting, as well as the production, execution and control of the circulation of identity documents for subsequent sending to the departmental segment of the FSB of Russia
KYRGYZSTAN COVID-19 UPDATES
Update on travel restrictions to Kyrgyzstan
The government of Kyrgyzstan approved new rules for crossing the border of by air and land. They are valid for both foreign citizens and citizens of Kyrgyzstan.
New algorithms were approved to prevent the import and spread of coronavirus infection in Kyrgyzstan.
Algorithms for passengers of international and domestic flights
- At all stages of pre-flight procedures and before boarding, passengers must wear masks and maintain the distance;
- Upon arrival in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan, arriving passengers must undergo thermometry.
- In case of suspicion of a coronavirus infection, a passenger / s with symptoms, also passengers of nearby 6-8 seats are subject to isolation for further observation by doctors;
- If requested to determine the circle of contact, Manas International
Airport OJSC is obliged to forward the passenger lists to the employees of the sanitary and quarantine points;
- Passengers without clinical manifestations are allowed for further travel along the route.
Algorithms for foreign citizens / stateless persons - foreign specialists staying in the territory of the Kyrgyzstan Republic in order to carry out labor activities
- Relevant government agencies provide permits to the Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan to notify the State Border Service of the stay;
- When crossing the state border, thermometry is carried out;
- If clinical manifestations are detected, PCR analysis is carried out along with hospitalization;
- People without clinical manifestations must be transferred by the inviting party, to places prepared in advance by them before receiving the result of the PCR analysis;
- Foreigners with a negative PCR analysis are allowed to proceed the trip further.
- According to the Government Order, in relation to foreign citizens / stateless persons (specialists), any medical observation, PCR-test and transportation is carried out at the expense of the inviting party.
Algorithms for foreigners arriving in Kyrgyzstan by road
- Upon all the stages of flight procedures passengers must wear masks and maintain the distance;
- Arriving passengers must undergo thermometry;
- If the clinical manifestations of coronavirus are detected, a sampling is carried out for PCR analysis, with possible further hospitalization.
For more information, please check www.mfa.gov.kg
UZBEKISTAN COVID-19 UPDATES
Update on travel restrictions to Uzbekistan
According to the decision of the Republic Special Commission for the preparation of a program of measures for prevention of the import and spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19 in the Republic of Uzbekistan, the following procedure has been established:
- Passengers planning flights to Uzbekistan from the "yellow" and "red" zones, when checking in for the flight, must provide a certificate to the airline representative with a negative result of a PCR test for COVID-19 in English or Russian, the period of a certificate of passing a PCR test for COVID- 19, must not exceed 72 hours prior to departure.
Attention! In the absence of a negative test result, passengers will be denied check-in for their flight.
- Upon arrival in the Republic of Uzbekistan, arriving passengers must undergo thermometry.
- Passengers arriving from the countries of the "red" zone, in the arrival hall of the airport, must present to the passport control officers, an amendment to pass a PCR test for COVID-19 with a negative result and a completed questionnaire-commitment for 14-day self-isolation.
Attention! An obligation questionnaire for citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan is filled out - at the place of permanent residence;
for foreign citizens - at the place of temporary registration in Uzbekistan.
- Passengers arriving from the countries of the "yellow" zone, in the arrival hall of the airport, must present to the passport control officers a certificate of passing a PCR test for COVID-19 with a negative result. In the absence of a certificate of passing the PCR test for COVID-19, these passengers take samples for the PCR test at their own expense at the airport of arrival and fill out a commitment form for 14-day self-isolation. The questionnaire is forwarded to the border guard officers.
- The quarantine requirements do not apply to passengers arriving from countries of the "green" zone (except for passengers with symptoms of the disease).
- Transit passengers arriving from the “yellow” and “green” zones are allowed to enter Uzbekistan through the “red” zone. Such a passenger, after arriving in the country, in the absence of a certificate of passing a PCR test for COVID-19 with a negative result, undergoes PCR testing at the airport at his own expense and fills out a commitment form for 14-day self-isolation.
- Transit passengers arriving from the “red” zone, through the “yellow” and “green” zones, are allowed to enter Uzbekistan. Such a passenger, after arriving in the country, in the absence of a certificate of passing a PCR test for COVID-19 with a negative result, undergoes PCR testing at the airport at his own expense and fills out a commitment form for 14-day self-isolation. commitment questionnaire in English / Russian and Uzbek languages.
- Passengers who will have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival will be examined at the airports of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In case of positive result, passenger/s are compelled for further hospitalization.
For more information, please check www.mintrans.uz